Radiofrequency Microneedling (RF Microneedling) is a new-age technology that helps in improving the skin texture. It helps rejuvenate your skin and visibly reduce acne scars, open pores, wrinkles, stretch marks, sagging, and dullness. E Med Spa offers RFMN using modern technology by well-trained professionals and under topical anesthesia.
What Is Radiofrequency(RF) Microneedling?
RF Microneedling (MNRF) is a minimally invasive technique that combines the traditional micro-needling procedure effectively with the element of radiofrequency energy to rejuvenate the appearance of your skin. The RF pulse carried through fractional technique deep into the dermis enhances skin tightening and reduces acne scars by stimulating the synthesis of both collagen and elastin. The entire procedure causes minimal damage to the upper layers of skin; therefore, it involves marginal downtime.
Benefits Of Radiofrequency Microneedling Treatment
MNRF is a “one shop stop” solution for problematic skin. Let’s look at some of the benefits of micro needling therapy.
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Rejuvenates and tightens skin
- Reduces acne scars, skin pigmentation, open pores, and stretch marks
Common Application Of RF Microneedling
RF Microneedling is a procedure that is suitable for all skin types and offers a wide range of benefits for each skin indication. MNRF helps treat the following:
- Scars due to inflammatory acne especially rolling and box scars
- Minor hypertrophic scars due to acne, vaccination, burns, and chickenpox
- Large open pores
- Saggy skin, wrinkles, and fine lines
- Stretch marks
- Dull complexion
- Acne treatment with Combination of Blue Light
RF Micorneedling San MarcosWhat are the pros and cons of microneedling RF?
- In addition to firming and toning, the procedure can help fade scarring, including acne, stretch marks, and burns.
- Microneedling RF combines two techniques for more dramatic production of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. It’s like getting two treatments in one, with both working in tandem to create more noticeable improvements in your skin’s structure and tone.
- Because needles are involved, Microneedling RF can cause some discomfort. The introduction of radiofrequency means you’ll also feel a level of heat, which some find uncomfortable.
- Skin may be flushed or red following your procedure. This can last for as little as a couple hours or up to two days. In rare cases, you may experience minor bruising.
- Microneedling RF generally requires multiple sessions in order to see full results. Many practitioners recommend three to four treatments, spaced six weeks apart.
Is microneedling RF safe?
Yes, microneedling RF is considered safe. It’s FDA-approved and minimally invasive, with little to no downtime.
What Is The RF Microneedling Treatment Procedure?
An hour before your MNRF procedure, your provider may apply numbing cream on the target area to decrease pain or discomfort. He will then proceed to use the advanced equipment by gently pressing it on your skin. This will enable the needles in the tip to deposit the radiofrequency energy at the desired depth. The skin specialist controls the depth of the penetration of the microneedles with precision and continues the process until he achieves desirable results.
RF Microneedling Treatment After-Care Tips
Here are a few do’s and don’ts you need to follow after undergoing MNRF treatment
- Make sure you regularly use a non-comedogenic sunscreen with a minimum SPF 30+.
- Strictly follow the skincare regimen your dermatologist suggests.
- Avoid salon procedures for a week.