23 Jun In Need of Cellulite Reduction? Venus Legacy Can Help!
If you’re ready to achieve the slender, shapely body of your dreams, discover what Venus Legacy can do to shed cellulite and sculpt your curves.
Are You Struggling With Cellulite?
When you’re doing your best to look your best, nothing gets in your way like cellulite. Those ugly dimples of fat seem impossible to remove. You can eat perfectly, exercise rigorously, get massages and use special creams, but nothing seems to budge that cellulite.
You already know what doesn’t work. Why not try something that does? Venus Legacy can smooth away those lumps and make you look smooth, firm and toned. Venus Legacy is painless, noninvasive and nonsurgical.
What is Venus Legacy?
Venus Legacy is a breakthrough laser treatment that destroys cellulite and prompts your skin to become firmer and tighter. Cellulite reduction with this treatment works on three levels:
- It destroys fat cells to give you a more slender appearance.
- It makes skin healthier and firmer.
- It minimizes cellulite.
The result is an overall appearance that is smooth, firm and youthful.
How Does Venus Legacy Work?
Unlike similar fat-removal treatments, Venus Legacy uses three different treatment protocols to achieve its outstanding results.
The first is a radiofrequency transmitter that delivers heat deep beneath the skin. This radiofrequency-controlled heat destroys fat cells and also prompts your skin to build collagen and elastin. These are the building blocks that the skin uses to restore elasticity and create a smooth texture.
The second is electromagnetic field technology that increases blood circulation to the skin. This is proven to help destroy the structure of cellulite.
The final piece is a gentle suction device to help the Venus Legacy pull out deeply-set fat cells that cause cellulite. These three approaches combine to create a powerful weapon against ugly, lumpy cellulite.
Benefits of Venus Legacy
- The procedure is fast, safe and painless.
- You can have your treatments at your doctor’s office or medical spa.
- It requires no hospital stay and no downtime.
- There is no recovery period. You can continue your normal activities while you’re getting treatments.
- It redefines and reshapes your body without surgery, liposuction or any invasive techniques.
Who is a Good Candidate for Venus Legacy?
Venus Legacy is an excellent solution for anyone who wants body contouring and cellulite reduction. If you’ve been struggling to get your body lean, shapely and defined, Venus Legacy is the solution.
It will work for you if you:
- Are at a normal weight but still struggle with excess fat and cellulite.
- Have tried everything else to get rid of cellulite.
- Have had liposuction or cosmetic surgery but want further cellulite reduction.
- Are healthy and a nonsmoker.
- Don’t want to undergo invasive surgeries.
Why Should You Choose Venus Legacy Over Surgical Procedures?
There is no downtime. After surgery or liposuction, you generally need several weeks or months of recovery. You have to curtail your regular activities, take time from work and otherwise rearrange your life. With nonsurgical treatments like Venus Legacy, there is no downtime and no recovery.
You’ll get better results. Plastic surgery and liposuction can’t actually remove cellulite. These surgical procedures do an excellent job of removing fat and reshaping your body, but many people are disappointed to see that the cellulite still clings stubbornly to their newly reshaped bodies. Cellulite requires special, targeted treatment. That’s what Venus Legacy gives you.
You can fit treatments into your schedule. Unlike surgery, this treatment lets you schedule your sessions around your life. You can set up appointments during the days and times that are most convenient for you.
There is no pain. Venus Legacy treatments are comfortable and relaxing. The heat from the device doesn’t damage or burn your skin. There are no side effects from the treatments.
Where Can You Use Venus Legacy?
You can use cellulite reduction anywhere that you have lumpy fat and cellulite. It will firm, smooth and define your thighs, stomach, waist, back, buttocks and arms. You can also use Venus Legacy on your face to remove wrinkles and tighten your skin.
What is the Cellulite Reduction Procedure Like?
- Each treatment takes from 25 to 50 minutes.
- The procedure itself is simple and straightforward. You lie back and get comfortable while your doctor or spa technician applies the cellulite reduction device to your body.
- The procedure feels like a warm massage.
- You can go back to your regular routine immediately after the session.
How Many Treatment Sessions Will You Need?
In most cases, you will start to see results after just a few sessions. Most people find that they need about eight weekly sessions to reach their esthetic goals. Your doctor or spa professional can help you create a treatment plan that’s right for you.
Learn More About Venus Legacy
If you’re tired of fighting the cellulite, call our office today. We’ll create a Venus Legacy treatment plan to help you achieve a shapely, beautiful body. Consider us here at E Med Spa at one of our three convenient locations in El Cajon, Rancho San Diego, and San Diego. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!